How Do I Delete My Birthday On Facebook New 2019

With iphone 6 several users are seeing that Facebook birthday and also occasions are polluting their individual calendars on their apples iphone as well as iPads. By disabling and hiding this data, you can return your calendar to its previous look and feel.

Apple incorporated Facebook deep within iOS with the most up to date upgrade. Several customers have first seen this when seeing Facebook events and birthdays from Facebook close friends inhabiting their schedules.

For example, Jack sent us the following:

" The one point I don't like concerning my apple iphone 5 is that birthdays from my fb buddies show up in my calendar. My kid is currently intending to upgrade our family members's iPad and his iPod Touch to iOS 6. Is there any way I can maintain Facebook integration yet hide those birthday celebrations?"

Other people are erasing their Facebook details from their iphone gadget to try to get rid of this info. Fortunately, you can conveniently hide the birthdays and also Facebook occasions while keeping the other Facebook features made it possible for.

1. Open the Calendar application on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch.

2. Click the Calendar switch in the top left hand edge of the screen.

3. Under the Facebook area, uncheck Facebook Occasions and Birthday Celebrations.
Delete Birthday From Facebook

4. Additionally, if you have actually allowed your gadget to copy Facebook birthday celebrations into your Calls, you might intend to uncheck the Birthdays option under the Other section.