Is My Facebook Account Deactivated Update 2019

To state that Facebook plays a large component in my life is a bit of an exaggeration-- as I make sure it is for any other social networks supervisor. Not only do I use it to communicate with loved ones-- however I'm permanently including content to among the many web pages I admin, whether for myself or for clients.

Is My Facebook Account Deactivated



Facebook Disabled My Account



Imagine my surprise when I attempted to authorize right into Facebook one early morning only to receive the adhering to message:

My account was disabled? What does that also imply?

I attempted to log in with an additional internet browser as well as I obtained the same message. Facebook disabled my account!

Facebook supplied a type submission page for those wanting to contact Facebook concerning their disabled account, as well as I emailed them generally asking why my account was impaired and exactly how I can get accessibility back to the various web pages I'm an admin for. I clarified that I take care of a range of web pages for clients, as well as was constantly conscious concerning the content I uploaded-- nevertheless, my moms and dads get on Facebook also.

After sending the e-mail to Facebook, I sent out an email to the good friends who's email addresses I really had and also explained what occurred. Thanks to the connect-ability of Facebook, a lot of my friends were just able to be gotten in touch with by me on Facebook.

The replies I received from that e-mail were categorized right into 3 various categories:

- WTF/WTH-- why would they do that ??
- Is it since you posted political things (I such as Ron Paul as well as shared web content concerning #OWS).
- Perhaps someone flagged you.

I read up on several of the short articles by others that have had their accounts disabled to find out why mine was unexpectedly drawn-- without cautioning I must include. The posting days on the short articles cover the lifetime of Facebook, revealing that the firm has permanently gotten on a behind the curtain project of disabling accounts at their discernment.

I found some write-ups by popular bloggers or journalists, consisting of Roger Ebert, Robert Scoble, as well as Stan Shroeder (Mashable). Many of these high-profiled Facebook individuals had their profiles and/or web pages reabled right after Facebook discovered that they disabled. For the rest of us, we're generally on our own.

Checking out these write-ups didn't instill much hope in me or my situation. The understanding of what I shed was starting to embed in too.

Throughout the years I had computers collision, taken, shed, and so on as well as rely upon Facebook to hold all my travel and also party pictures. The web site isn't going anywhere anytime quickly, so why not publish all my pictures on Facebook for my friends and also household to see at their discretion? There were more than 2000 images, plenty of video clips, post (notes), plus all the contacts (I still have not been able to reconnect with several that were all lost when Facebook disabled my account). This was looking to be a very bleak circumstance as I further realized just what was shed.

I had to reclaim accessibility to Facebook to handle the pages for my customers, and additionally for my own enterprises. Many of my web pages' admin access were shown a companion as well as were quickly set back up with the brand-new Facebook account I begrudgingly developed, cursing Facebook under my breath as I set up the new account.

A few of the Facebook web pages admin accessibility were shown to my clients, whom I had to call to have them re-add me with my new account. Every one of them asked "Why did your account get disabled?" as well as rightfully so. I, as well, would certainly examine the person I paid to handle my Facebook web page why their Facebook account was handicapped. Would not you?

I still don't have a solution to that concern. "I have no concept" is the answer I still give, due to the fact that its true. Facebook has still yet to offer me a reason my account was handicapped. After reviewing the reasons Facebook disabled accounts on their page I was still at night. I really did not spam-add individuals, post sexual web content, bug any person. so why they deleted me really did not make sense. Just after I check out other posts did I understand a bit more.

Facebook can disable your account if your screen name is different than that on your birth certification. Mine was, yet not by much. It was still phonetically the same, however led to various than the rest of my family. I additionally had a customer that just recently used a contest promotion to enhance their email checklist. According to Facebook marketing standards, contests can only be worked on Facebook via either applications: ShortStack as well as WildFire. Could that be why my account was disabled? I examined that client's Facebook web page as well as it was gone too. Aha!

Although the contest had not been exactly organized on Facebook (it was hosted on the customer's internet site), and the victor was notified via email (you can not announce champions on your wall), I was certain this was the offending action which had me ushered off Facebook without so much as a 'Goodbye'.

Now it had to do with a week considering that I initially composed Facebook that eventful early morning, as well as I still had not gotten a reply. I took another look at the web page permitting me to speak to Facebook, as well as described that I currently had a better concept about why they disabled me, which I was sorry. I promised never ever to do something like that once more (was it actually that negative??) if they just reable my account.

I sent out that off as well as waited once more. After a couple of more days I realized something. something really essential-- I created a filter in gmail for Facebook emails. Even if they did email me, I would certainly have never ever obtained the email due to the fact that it was set to "Skip Inbox/Delete". Severe.

So I sent another e-mail to Facebook, this moment letting them know that I had a filter on my gmail as well as if they did call me prior to this e-mail, I would certainly have never ever received it.

A few days later on I ultimately obtained an email from Javier at Facebook. Here's the only response I'll likely receive from Facebook:.
Hi,

Unfortunately, your account has been permanently disabled for violating Facebook’s Terms. We will not reactivate it for any reason.

This will be our last email regarding your account. For more information about our policies, please read the Facebook Community Standards: https://www.facebook.com/communitystandards/

Thanks,

Javier
User Operations
Facebook

What a juvenile response-- certain Facebook is a 'young' company, however I'm sure there need to be someone there with much better tact than 'we're not going to reable your account-- don't email us once more.' OKAY Facebook.

So what did I gain from my experience with Facebook?

1. Back up your account! You never ever know if/when they'll decide to delete you.
2. Don't handle your various client's web pages with the same account. If one page/account obtains erased, you won't lose them all.
3. A great deal of my friends are snobs that's profiles are either hidden from search, or they disabled the "Add as a buddy" switch making it impossible to re-add them.

Its had to do with a month because I had my account disabled, and also had great deals of time to reflect on the experience. I haven't attempted to contact Facebook straight since I received the e-mail from Javier, however I did begin the internet site www.facebook-disabled-my-account.org, as well as the hashtag project on Twitter #FBdisabledMe to accentuate the adverse experience.

Do I desire Facebook to alter their disabling policy? Nope.

I handle a couple of MU websites as well as if you want a person off your site, by all means erase them/block them/whatever. But also for Facebook to disable the account and to keep the data/photos/videos/ connections/blog posts, that is wrong. What would Facebook be if no one uploaded web content onto the site-- No pictures to share or tag-- No articles to Like-- No standing updates to LOL at-- It would be ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.

Facebook must allow those who they disabled to download their account, letting them get their photos/videos/notes/ and so on, before going off to the barren wastelands of Google+, or to RT their close friends standing updates (in contrast to 'Liking' it). Facebook currently makes it feasible for an active account to be downloaded and install, so why not an impaired account?

It's time for Facebook to obtain a little bit more mature in this area-- particularly with their IPO revealed. I'm really considering buying stock so they will certainly have to pay attention to my issue-- at the very least I'll make money from them.

Have you had your Facebook account impaired? Did you get it back, and if so exactly how?