How to Delete Facebook Messages at once Update 2019

Over the past month two of my Facebook close friends have actually had their accounts hacked (that I understand of). In both of these instances the cyberpunk picked to undergo the individual's Facebook e-mails to review every one of their messages and after that make use of that details to message their close friends-- impersonating them. I was among those people that each cyberpunk messaged. It was a sobering experience to understand that someone might potentially have access to all of your individual discussions that you have actually had with friends and family, returning for years!

Hereafter experience I made a decision that I wanted to delete all of my previous Facebook messages so that if I was ever before hacked, a minimum of I might limit what they would have accessibility to. Yet I uncovered that this wasn't as simple as you would believe as there is no global "Erase All" alternative for Facebook messages and also conversations. Rather, you have to click into each conversation, click the "Actions" switch, and also choose "Delete Discussion". To do this for the numerous discussions that I have actually had on Facebook over the past numerous years would have been far as well taxing. Nonetheless, I did find an amazing plug-in for the Chrome browser called Facebook-- Remove All Messages that sufficed.

How To Delete Facebook Messages At Once



The process is basic. Open up your Chrome browser and navigate to the plugin. Click "Add to Chrome" in order to download/install the plugin. It currently has more than 82,000 customers as well as I found it to be virus/bug-free as of two weeks back, so I can extremely advise it.
Delete All Facebook Messages

Once it's mounted, merely sign right into Facebook. Open the complete messages window and also click on the plugin symbol that rests on the much right of the address bar.
Delete All Facebook Messages

Then click "Introduce". It will certainly delete all the messages on that particular entire page. If you have a great deal of old messages you may require to scroll down and click Launch a couple of times until they're all gone.
Delete All Facebook Messages

However within a couple of minutes you must be eliminate all your old conversations, as well as they will certainly not reappear when the individual messages you again. You'll have a fresh start!