How Can I Remove My Date Of Birth From Facebook New 2019

With iphone 6 lots of users are discovering that Facebook birthday and also events are polluting their individual calendars on their iPhones and iPads. By disabling as well as hiding this data, you can return your schedule to its previous look and feel.

Apple integrated Facebook deep within iphone with the latest upgrade. Several users have actually initially discovered this when seeing Facebook events as well as birthday celebrations from Facebook pals populating their calendars.

As an example, Jack sent us the following:

" The one thing I don't such as concerning my apple iphone 5 is that birthdays from my fb buddies appear in my calendar. My child is now wishing to upgrade our family's iPad and his iPod Touch to iphone 6. Is there any way I can maintain Facebook combination but conceal those birthday celebrations?"

Other individuals are deleting their Facebook info from their iphone tool to try to get rid of this information. Thankfully, you can conveniently hide the birthdays and Facebook events while maintaining the other Facebook functions enabled.

1. Open the Calendar application on your apple iphone, iPad, or iPod Touch.

2. Click the Schedule button in the top left hand corner of the screen.

3. Under the Facebook area, uncheck Facebook Events and also Birthdays.
Delete Birthday From Facebook

4. In addition, if you have allowed your device to copy Facebook birthday celebrations right into your Contacts, you may intend to uncheck the Birthdays option under the Other section.