How to Delete All the Messages From Facebook Update 2019

Over the past month 2 of my Facebook buddies have actually had their accounts hacked (that I recognize of). In both of these cases the cyberpunk picked to go through the individual's Facebook emails to check out all of their messages and afterwards utilize that info to message their buddies-- impersonating them. I was one of those individuals that each hacker messaged. It was a sobering experience to realize that someone could possibly have access to every one of your individual conversations that you've had with friends and family, returning for many years!

Hereafter experience I made a decision that I wanted to delete every one of my past Facebook messages to ensure that if I was ever before hacked, at the very least I can limit what they would certainly have accessibility to. However I uncovered that this had not been as simple as you would think as there is no worldwide "Delete All" alternative for Facebook messages and also discussions. Instead, you need to click into each discussion, click on the "Activities" button, as well as pick "Erase Conversation". To do this for the thousands of conversations that I have actually had on Facebook over the past several years would have been far as well taxing. However, I did locate a fantastic plug-in for the Chrome browser called Facebook-- Delete All Messages that sufficed.

How To Delete All The Messages From Facebook



The procedure is simple. Open up your Chrome browser and navigate to the plugin. Click "Add to Chrome" in order to download/install the plugin. It presently has more than 82,000 individuals and also I discovered it to be virus/bug-free since 2 weeks ago, so I can extremely recommend it.
Delete All Facebook Messages

Once it's mounted, simply authorize right into Facebook. Open the full messages home window and click the plugin symbol that remains on the far right of the address bar.
Delete All Facebook Messages

After that click "Launch". It will delete all the messages on that particular entire page. If you have a lot of old messages you might need to scroll down and also click Release a couple of times till they're all gone.
Delete All Facebook Messages

Yet within a couple of mins you need to be rid of all your old conversations, and also they will certainly not come back when the individual messages you once again. You'll have a fresh start!