Delete Facebook Inbox Messages All Update 2019

Over the past month 2 of my Facebook close friends have had their accounts hacked (that I recognize of). In both of these cases the cyberpunk selected to go through the person's Facebook emails to review every one of their messages and after that utilize that information to message their close friends-- impersonating them. I was just one of those individuals that each cyberpunk messaged. It was a sobering experience to understand that somebody can possibly have access to all of your individual conversations that you have actually had with friends and family, going back for several years!

After this experience I chose that I wanted to erase all of my previous Facebook messages to make sure that if I was ever before hacked, at the very least I could restrict what they would certainly have access to. But I discovered that this wasn't as simple as you would certainly think as there is no global "Delete All" alternative for Facebook messages as well as conversations. Instead, you must click into each conversation, click on the "Activities" switch, and also pick "Erase Discussion". To do this for the thousands of discussions that I've had on Facebook over the past numerous years would certainly have been much as well lengthy. Nonetheless, I did find a fantastic plug-in for the Chrome web browser called Facebook-- Delete All Messages that worked.

Delete Facebook Inbox Messages All



The process is easy. Open up your Chrome browser and also navigate to the plugin. Click "Add to Chrome" in order to download/install the plugin. It currently has over 82,000 customers and also I discovered it to be virus/bug-free as of two weeks earlier, so I can extremely suggest it.
Delete All Facebook Messages

Once it's installed, simply authorize into Facebook. Open up the complete messages home window and click on the plugin icon that rests on the far right of the address bar.
Delete All Facebook Messages

After that click "Launch". It will certainly remove all the messages on that particular entire page. If you have a great deal of old messages you might need to scroll down and also click Release a couple of times until they're all gone.
Delete All Facebook Messages

However within a few minutes you ought to be rid of all your old conversations, and they will not come back when the person messages you once again. You'll have a clean slate!