Facebook Delete All Messages at once Update 2019

Over the past month 2 of my Facebook good friends have had their accounts hacked (that I recognize of). In both of these instances the cyberpunk chose to undergo the person's Facebook e-mails to review every one of their messages and afterwards make use of that info to message their close friends-- posing as them. I was just one of those individuals that each hacker messaged. It was a serious experience to understand that somebody could potentially have accessibility to all of your personal discussions that you have actually had with friends and family, returning for several years!

After this experience I determined that I wished to erase every one of my past Facebook messages to make sure that if I was ever before hacked, a minimum of I might limit what they would certainly have accessibility to. But I found that this wasn't as easy as you would certainly think as there is no international "Delete All" choice for Facebook messages and also discussions. Instead, you need to click into each conversation, click the "Activities" button, as well as choose "Remove Conversation". To do this for the hundreds of discussions that I've had on Facebook over the past several years would certainly have been far too taxing. Nonetheless, I did discover an outstanding plug-in for the Chrome internet browser called Facebook-- Erase All Messages that did the trick.

Facebook Delete All Messages At Once



The process is easy. Open up your Chrome browser as well as navigate to the plugin. Click "Contribute To Chrome" in order to download/install the plugin. It presently has more than 82,000 customers and I discovered it to be virus/bug-free since two weeks ago, so I can highly suggest it.
Delete All Facebook Messages

Once it's set up, simply authorize right into Facebook. Open the complete messages window and click on the plugin symbol that sits on the far right of the address bar.
Delete All Facebook Messages

After that click "Launch". It will certainly erase all the messages on that whole page. If you have a great deal of old messages you may require to scroll down as well as click Release a few times until they're all gone.
Delete All Facebook Messages

However within a couple of mins you ought to be rid of all your old conversations, and also they will not re-emerge when the individual messages you once more. You'll have a fresh start!