How Do I Remove My Birthday From Facebook New 2019

With iphone 6 lots of users are discovering that Facebook birthday and also events are contaminating their personal schedules on their iPhones and iPads. By disabling and also concealing this data, you can return your calendar to its previous look.

Apple integrated Facebook deep within iphone with the most recent update. Several individuals have actually first observed this when seeing Facebook occasions and also birthdays from Facebook buddies occupying their calendars.

For example, Jack sent us the following:

" The something I don't such as concerning my apple iphone 5 is that birthdays from my fb close friends appear in my calendar. My child is now wanting to upgrade our family's iPad as well as his iPod Touch to iOS 6. Exists any way I can maintain Facebook integration however hide those birthday celebrations?"

Other individuals are deleting their Facebook information from their iphone gadget to try to get rid of this information. The good news is, you can easily conceal the birthdays and Facebook events while keeping the other Facebook attributes allowed.

1. Open up the Schedule application on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch.

2. Click the Calendar switch in the upper left hand edge of the screen.

3. Under the Facebook area, uncheck Facebook Events as well as Birthdays.
Delete Birthday From Facebook

4. Furthermore, if you have actually permitted your gadget to copy Facebook birthdays into your Calls, you might intend to uncheck the Birthdays option under the Various other section.