How to Delete All My Messages On Facebook Update 2019

Over the past month two of my Facebook friends have had their accounts hacked (that I recognize of). In both of these instances the cyberpunk chose to undergo the person's Facebook emails to read all of their messages and then utilize that info to message their friends-- impersonating them. I was one of those people that each cyberpunk messaged. It was a serious experience to recognize that somebody can possibly have access to every one of your individual conversations that you've had with friends and family, going back for several years!

Hereafter experience I chose that I intended to delete all of my previous Facebook messages so that if I was ever before hacked, at the very least I could restrict what they would certainly have access to. However I uncovered that this had not been as easy as you would think as there is no international "Remove All" choice for Facebook messages as well as discussions. Rather, you must click right into each discussion, click the "Activities" button, as well as choose "Delete Conversation". To do this for the thousands of conversations that I've had on Facebook over the past several years would certainly have been far as well time-consuming. Nonetheless, I did find an amazing plug-in for the Chrome browser called Facebook-- Delete All Messages that sufficed.

How To Delete All My Messages On Facebook



The process is simple. Open your Chrome browser as well as browse to the plugin. Click "Contribute To Chrome" in order to download/install the plugin. It presently has more than 82,000 customers and also I found it to be virus/bug-free as of 2 weeks back, so I can highly advise it.
Delete All Facebook Messages

Once it's set up, just sign into Facebook. Open up the complete messages window and also click the plugin icon that rests on the far right of the address bar.
Delete All Facebook Messages

Then click "Release". It will certainly erase all the messages on that particular whole page. If you have a great deal of old messages you may require to scroll down and click Release a few times up until they're all gone.
Delete All Facebook Messages

Yet within a few mins you ought to be rid of all your old discussions, and they will certainly not come back when the person messages you once more. You'll have a clean slate!