How to Delete Facebook Messages In Bulk Update 2019

Over the past month two of my Facebook good friends have actually had their accounts hacked (that I understand of). In both of these instances the cyberpunk picked to experience the individual's Facebook e-mails to review all of their messages and after that use that information to message their buddies-- impersonating them. I was among those individuals that each hacker messaged. It was a serious experience to realize that a person could potentially have access to every one of your personal conversations that you have actually had with family and friends, going back for many years!

After this experience I determined that I wanted to delete every one of my past Facebook messages to make sure that if I was ever before hacked, at the very least I can limit what they would have accessibility to. But I uncovered that this had not been as simple as you would certainly think as there is no global "Remove All" option for Facebook messages as well as discussions. Instead, you should click right into each discussion, click on the "Activities" button, and also choose "Erase Conversation". To do this for the numerous conversations that I have actually had on Facebook over the past several years would have been far also taxing. Nonetheless, I did discover a fantastic plug-in for the Chrome internet browser called Facebook-- Erase All Messages that did the trick.

How To Delete Facebook Messages In Bulk



The process is basic. Open up your Chrome web browser and navigate to the plugin. Click "Contribute To Chrome" in order to download/install the plugin. It presently has more than 82,000 individuals and also I located it to be virus/bug-free since 2 weeks earlier, so I can very suggest it.
Delete All Facebook Messages

Once it's mounted, merely sign into Facebook. Open up the full messages window and also click the plugin symbol that rests on the much right of the address bar.
Delete All Facebook Messages

After that click "Introduce". It will erase all the messages on that particular entire page. If you have a great deal of old messages you might require to scroll down and also click Release a few times till they're all gone.
Delete All Facebook Messages

However within a few minutes you must be rid of all your old conversations, and also they will certainly not come back when the individual messages you once more. You'll have a clean slate!