How Do I Remove My Birthday From Facebook New 2019

With iphone 6 lots of individuals are noticing that Facebook birthday celebration and events are polluting their personal schedules on their iPhones as well as iPads. By disabling as well as concealing this information, you can return your calendar to its previous feel and look.

Apple incorporated Facebook deep within iphone with the most up to date upgrade. Numerous users have initially observed this when seeing Facebook events and also birthday celebrations from Facebook pals populating their schedules.

For instance, Jack sent us the following:

" The something I do not such as about my iPhone 5 is that birthdays from my fb buddies appear in my calendar. My son is now wanting to upgrade our family members's iPad and also his iPod Touch to iphone 6. Is there any way I can maintain Facebook combination but hide those birthdays?"

Other people are erasing their Facebook information from their iphone device to attempt to eliminate this info. Luckily, you can easily hide the birthdays as well as Facebook events while keeping the various other Facebook features enabled.

1. Open up the Schedule application on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch.

2. Click the Schedule switch in the upper left hand corner of the display.

3. Under the Facebook section, uncheck Facebook Occasions and also Birthdays.
Delete Birthday From Facebook

4. Furthermore, if you have actually allowed your tool to duplicate Facebook birthdays into your Contacts, you might intend to uncheck the Birthdays option under the Other section.