Facebook Deactivated Account Update 2019

To say that Facebook plays a large part in my life is a little bit of an exaggeration-- as I make sure it is for any other social media sites supervisor. Not only do I utilize it to interact with friends and family-- however I'm forever including content to among the many pages I admin, whether for myself or for customers.

Facebook Deactivated Account



Facebook Disabled My Account



Imagine my shock when I attempted to authorize right into Facebook one morning only to obtain the complying with message:

My account was disabled? What does that even indicate?

I tried to visit with another web browser as well as I obtained the very same message. Facebook disabled my account!

Facebook provided a type entry web page for those wishing to write to Facebook regarding their handicapped account, as well as I emailed them primarily asking why my account was handicapped and how I can get accessibility back to the many web pages I'm an admin for. I described that I manage a range of web pages for clients, as well as was constantly mindful concerning the material I published-- after all, my moms and dads get on Facebook also.

After sending the e-mail to Facebook, I sent out an e-mail to the pals that's e-mail addresses I actually had and described what occurred. Thanks to the connect-ability of Facebook, the majority of my friends were only able to be gotten in touch with by me on Facebook.

The replies I got from that email were classified into three different classifications:

- WTF/WTH-- why would certainly they do that ??
- Is it due to the fact that you uploaded political stuff (I like Ron Paul as well as common material about #OWS).
- Possibly somebody flagged you.

I research a few of the posts by others who have had their accounts handicapped to discover why my own was all of a sudden pulled-- without advising I need to add. The posting days on the short articles extend the life time of Facebook, showing that the business has forever gotten on a behind-the-scenes project of disabling accounts at their discretion.

I located some short articles by popular bloggers or journalists, including Roger Ebert, Robert Scoble, and Stan Shroeder (Mashable). Much of these high-profiled Facebook individuals had their profiles and/or pages reabled right after Facebook uncovered that they disabled. For the remainder people, we're basically on our own.

Reviewing these posts didn't impart much hope in me or my scenario. The realization of what I lost was beginning to set in also.

Over the years I had computer systems crash, taken, lost, etc. and also depend on Facebook to host all my travel as well as celebration pictures. The website isn't going anywhere anytime quickly, so why not submit all my pictures on Facebook for my friends and also family members to check out at their discernment? There were more than 2000 pictures, many videos, article (notes), plus all the contacts (I still haven't been able to reconnect with numerous that were all shed when Facebook disabled my account). This was looking to be a really stark scenario as I further understood simply what was lost.

I had to regain accessibility to Facebook to handle the pages for my clients, and also for my own business. Much of my web pages' admin accessibility were shown to a companion as well as were easily held up up with the brand-new Facebook account I begrudgingly created, cursing Facebook under my breath as I set up the new account.

Several of the Facebook pages admin access were shared with my clients, whom I needed to get in touch with to have them re-add me with my new account. All of them asked "Why did your account get disabled?" and also truly so. I, as well, would examine the person I paid to handle my Facebook page why their Facebook account was handicapped. Would not you?

I still do not have a solution to that question. "I have no suggestion" is the response I still offer, due to the fact that its true. Facebook has still yet to give me a reason why my account was disabled. After reading the factors Facebook disabled accounts on their web page I was still at night. I really did not spam-add people, post sexual content, pester anyone. so why they deleted me didn't make good sense. Just after I read other write-ups did I understand a bit more.

Facebook can disable your account if your display name is various than that on your birth certificate. Mine was, but not by much. It was still phonetically the exact same, however spelled different than the rest of my household. I likewise had a client that recently made use of a competition promo to increase their e-mail listing. According to Facebook advertising standards, competitions can only be worked on Facebook with either apps: ShortStack and WildFire. Could that be why my account was disabled? I inspected that customer's Facebook web page and it was gone too. Aha!

Although the contest wasn't specifically hosted on Facebook (it was hosted on the customer's internet site), and the winner was informed using email (you can not reveal winners on your wall surface), I was positive this was the angering action which had me brought in off Facebook without even a 'Adieu'.

At this point it had to do with a week considering that I originally created Facebook that eventful early morning, as well as I still had not obtained a reply. I revisited the page enabling me to get in touch with Facebook, and also described that I currently had a much better idea concerning why they disabled me, and that I was sorry. I promised never to do something like that once again (was it truly that poor??) if they simply reable my account.

I sent that off as well as waited once more. After a couple of more days I realized something. something very essential-- I created a filter in gmail for Facebook emails. Even if they did email me, I would have never obtained the e-mail because it was readied to "Skip Inbox/Delete". Extreme.

So I sent out an additional e-mail to Facebook, this time around letting them understand that I had a filter on my gmail and if they did contact me before this e-mail, I would certainly have never gotten it.

A few days later I lastly obtained an email from Javier at Facebook. Below's the only response I'll likely receive from Facebook:.
Hi,

Unfortunately, your account has been permanently disabled for violating Facebook’s Terms. We will not reactivate it for any reason.

This will be our last email regarding your account. For more information about our policies, please read the Facebook Community Standards: https://www.facebook.com/communitystandards/

Thanks,

Javier
User Operations
Facebook

What an adolescent feedback-- sure Facebook is a 'young' company, but I make sure there should be someone there with better tact than 'we're not going to reable your account-- don't email us once again.' OK Facebook.

So what did I pick up from my experience with Facebook?

1. Back up your account! You never ever recognize if/when they'll determine to remove you.
2. Do not manage your various customer's web pages with the exact same account. If one page/account gets deleted, you will not lose them all.
3. A great deal of my friends are pretenders who's profiles are either concealed from search, or they disabled the "Include as a friend" switch making it impossible to re-add them.

Its been about a month since I had my account disabled, and had lots of time to reflect on the experience. I haven't tried to speak to Facebook straight since I got the e-mail from Javier, however I did begin the internet site www.facebook-disabled-my-account.org, and the hashtag campaign on Twitter #FBdisabledMe to accentuate the adverse experience.

Do I want Facebook to transform their disabling plan? Nope.

I handle a few MU websites and if you want somebody off your site, by all means delete them/block them/whatever. But also for Facebook to disable the account and to maintain the data/photos/videos/ connections/blog posts, that is wrong. What would Facebook be if no one uploaded material onto the site-- No photos to share or tag-- No write-ups to Like-- No status updates to LOL at-- It would be ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.

Facebook ought to enable those that they disabled to download their account, letting them obtain their photos/videos/notes/ etc., before going off to the barren marshes of Google+, or to RT their friends status updates (as opposed to 'Suching as' it). Facebook currently makes it possible for an energetic account to be downloaded and install, so why not a disabled account?

It's time for Facebook to obtain a little bit more mature in this field-- specifically with their IPO revealed. I'm in fact thinking about buying stock just so they will need to pay attention to my issue-- at the minimum I'll make money from them.

Have you had your Facebook account disabled? Did you get it back, as well as if so just how?