Delete All Messages Facebook Update 2019

Over the past month 2 of my Facebook good friends have actually had their accounts hacked (that I understand of). In both of these situations the hacker picked to go through the individual's Facebook e-mails to read all of their messages and after that utilize that information to message their friends-- impersonating them. I was among those individuals that each hacker messaged. It was a serious experience to realize that somebody could potentially have accessibility to all of your individual discussions that you have actually had with friends and family, returning for several years!

After this experience I decided that I intended to delete every one of my previous Facebook messages to make sure that if I was ever before hacked, a minimum of I might limit what they would have accessibility to. However I found that this had not been as easy as you would think as there is no global "Remove All" choice for Facebook messages as well as discussions. Rather, you must click into each conversation, click on the "Actions" switch, and pick "Erase Conversation". To do this for the thousands of conversations that I have actually carried Facebook over the past numerous years would certainly have been much as well lengthy. Nevertheless, I did find an outstanding plug-in for the Chrome web browser called Facebook-- Delete All Messages that did the trick.

Delete All Messages Facebook



The process is basic. Open your Chrome browser as well as navigate to the plugin. Click "Include In Chrome" in order to download/install the plugin. It presently has over 82,000 customers as well as I found it to be virus/bug-free since 2 weeks earlier, so I can extremely recommend it.
Delete All Facebook Messages

Once it's installed, just authorize right into Facebook. Open up the full messages home window and also click the plugin symbol that remains on the much right of the address bar.
Delete All Facebook Messages

After that click "Release". It will certainly delete all the messages on that particular entire web page. If you have a lot of old messages you might require to scroll down as well as click Release a couple of times until they're all gone.
Delete All Facebook Messages

But within a couple of mins you ought to be rid of all your old conversations, and also they will certainly not re-emerge when the individual messages you once again. You'll have a clean slate!